Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Art Supplies!

So I was just minding my own business in Art Class, when Mrs. Bickford suddenly wants the class's attention. So I'm just chillin' and she tells the class about how I won... Another... Art contest.
I ended up winning Best 3D Art for the Art show that was going on in my school. The prize I got for it? 25$ To the Arts And Craftsman Supply in South Portland. (OmgHappyness)
I kept forgetting to tell my mom that I won it... Which isn't a surprise, I hate bragging about winning stuff. Makes me feel uncomfortable. Might need to get over that though. Just a thought. Eventually, when I did tell her, we were going out anyways. So we swung by the store and I spent about an hour in there just looking around. God, I was so invigorated. All the people there thought just like me. It was a slap happy butt smacking good time. :D
I bought Woodless Colored Pencils, 7 Faber Castell Inking Pens, and a new sketchbook. I have to say, I think Woodless Colored Pencils are the best things since sliced bread.
Thanks to everyone who Voted, and the Westbrook School Department for my wonderful monies. ;D

1 comment:

  1. lol - you are really funny! Im so happy you got new stuff. Why didn't you tell me you posted this?

    ReplyDelete